09/18/2018 Notice of Regularly Scheduled BOD Meeting
September 13, 2018
Notice of a regularly scheduled meeting of the Red Creek Municipal Utility District Board of Directors:
Meeting Date: September 18, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: The Red Creek M.U.D. Office
422 Red Creek Rd San Angelo, TX 76905
- Declaration of Quorum.
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Public Forum.
- Report from Operations & Maintenance Contractor:
- Problems encountered in the systems/operations/maintenance.
- Issues/preventative measures regarding weather related causes.
- Report from Engineer Contractor
- Texas Water Development Board bond application and other updates.
- Report from Office Manager:
- Status of office operations.
- Adjustments/corrections to the records.
- Billing adjustments.
- Approval of Board for meeting minutes of August 21, 2018 regularly scheduled meeting, to be signed by Secretary.
- Review and Acceptance of financial report.
- Discuss and approve budget changes.
- Approve payment of current bills as presented.
- Action items:
- Review unpaid closed accounts, discuss methods of obtaining payment (small claims, lien, collection agency).
- Review and discuss possible motions for account 277 Beatrice Garcia, account 352 Kyle Donaldson, and account 49 WD Sparks.
- Review and approve proposed budget for 2018-2019 fiscal year.
- Discuss allowance of rental car for office staff regarding job required travel.
- Discuss and review possible adjustment to water rates, specifically high volume usage charges.
***To download and print a copy of this agenda, go to "News & Notices", then click on "Board Meetings"***