08/21/2018 Red Creek MUD Regularly Scheduled BOD Meeting
August 16, 2018
Notice of a regularly scheduled meeting of the Red Creek Municipal Utility District Board of Directors:
Meeting Date: August 21, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: The Red Creek M.U.D. Office
422 Red Creek Rd San Angelo, TX 76905
- Declaration of Quorum.
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Public Forum.
- Report from Operations & Maintenance Contractor:
- Problems encountered in the systems/operations/maintenance.
- Issues/preventative measures regarding weather related causes.
- Report from Engineer Contractor
- Texas Water Development Board bond application and other updates.
- Report from Office Manager:
- Status of office operations.
- Adjustments/corrections to the records.
- Billing adjustments.
- Approval of Board for meeting minutes of July 17, 2018 regularly scheduled meeting, to be signed by Secretary.
- Review and Acceptance of financial report.
- Discuss and approve budget changes.
- Approve payment of current bills as presented.
- Action items:
- Review unpaid closed accounts, discuss methods of obtaining payment (small claims, lien, collection agency).
- Review and discuss possible motions for account 450 Brandon Palmer, account 277 Beatrice Garcia, and account 352 Kyle Donaldson.
- Review 2017-2018 fiscal year tax rate, make proposal.
- Review and discuss annual renewal for SCADA system.
- Review and discuss annual renewal for AIA Insurance.
- Discuss possible change of Drought Stage (currently stage 3).
- Discuss possible update of district service application.
- Discuss information of flush valves with Ben Wiese (Operator).
- Discuss update to monthly bank transfer regarding USDA loan payments.
- Review and approve engagement letter for annual audit (Armstrong & Backus).
***To download and print a copy of this agenda, go to "News & Notices", then click on "Board Meetings"***