05/22/2018 Red Creek MUD Regularly Scheduled Meeting
May 17, 2018
Notice of a regularly scheduled meeting of the Red Creek Municipal Utility District Board of Directors:
Meeting Date: May 22, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: The Red Creek M.U.D. Office
422 Red Creek Rd San Angelo, TX 76905
- Declaration of Quorum.
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Public Forum.
- Report from Operations & Maintenance Contractor:
- Problems encountered in the systems/operations/maintenance.
- Possible backflow/water loss prevention due to storms, outages, or other weather related causes.
- Report from Engineer Contractor
- Status of Recoating Standpipe (bids, fees, progress,etc)
- Loan Forgiveness (Texas Water Development Board)
- Report from Office Manager:
- Status of office operations.
- Adjustments/corrections to the records.
- Billing adjustments.
- Approval of Board for meeting minutes of April 17, 2018 regularly scheduled meeting, and April 24-25, 2018 called meetings, to be signed by Secretary.
- Review and Acceptance of financial report.
- Discuss and approve budget changes.
- Approve payment of current bills as presented.
- Action items:
- Review unpaid closed accounts, discuss methods of obtaining payment (small claims, lien, collection agency).
- Review and discuss possible changes to SOP regarding payment plans for water leaks/large customer balances.
- Review and discuss possible changes to customer deposits (landowners and renter).
***To download and print a copy of this agenda, go to "News & Notices", then click on "Board Meetings"***