04/17/2018 Regularly Scheduled BOD Meeting
April 12, 2018
Notice of a regularly scheduled meeting of the Red Creek Municipal Utility District Board of Directors:
Meeting Date: April 17, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: The Red Creek M.U.D. Office
422 Red Creek Rd San Angelo, TX 76905
- Declaration of Quorum.
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Public Forum.
- Report from Operations & Maintenance Contractor:
- Problems encountered in the systems/operations/maintenance.
- Possible backflow/water loss prevention due to storms, outages, or other weather related causes.
- Report from Engineer Contractor
- Status of Recoating Standpipe (bids, fees, progress,etc)
- Loan Forgiveness (Texas Water Development Board)
- Report from Office Manager:
- Status of office operations.
- Adjustments/corrections to the records.
- Billing adjustments.
- Approval of Board for meeting minutes of March 20, 2018 regularly scheduled meeting, to be signed by Secretary.
- Review and Acceptance of financial report.
- Discuss and approve budget changes.
- Approve payment of current bills as presented.
- Action items:
- Discuss with Financial Advisor of possible implementation of fees for upgrading district meter lines (Surcharge UCRA, Capital Improvement, Rate Study, etc), and any other pertinent information on what impact the TWDB loan acceptance could have on the district's finances and its customers.
- Discuss plans for town hall meeting scheduled for April 24-25, 2018.
- Discuss and approve purchase of new air conditioning unit for office.
- Review unpaid closed accounts, discuss methods of obtaining payment (small claims, lien, collection agency).
- Discuss and vote on raising customer monthly base charge, water rate charges, misc.
***To download and print a copy of this agenda, go to "News & Notices", then click on "Board Meetings"***