1/16/18 Red Creek MUD Regularly Scheduled Meeting Agenda
January 11, 2018
Notice of a regularly scheduled meeting of the Red Creek Municipal Utility District Board of Directors:
Meeting Date: January 16, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Place: The Red Creek M.U.D. Office
422 Red Creek Rd San Angelo, TX 76905
- Declaration of Quorum.
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Public Forum.
A. Report from Operations & Maintenance Contractor:
1. Problems encountered in the systems/operations/maintenance.
2. Possible backflow/water loss prevention due to storms, outages, or other weather related causes.
B. Report from Engineer Contractor
1. Status of Recoating Standpipe (bids, fees, progress,etc)
2. Loan Forgiveness (Texas Water Development Board)
C. Report from Office Manager:
1. Status of office operations.
2. Adjustments/corrections to the records.
3. Billing adjustments.
- Approval of Board for meeting minutes of December 19, 2017 regularly scheduled meeting, to be signed by Secretary.
- Review and Acceptance of financial report.
- Discuss and approve budget changes.
- Approve payment of current bills as presented.
- Action items:
A. Discuss and approve purchase of new air conditioning unit for office.
B. Discuss possible implementation of fees for upgrading district meter lines (Surcharge UCRA, Capital Improvement, Rate Study, etc).
C. Discuss plans for town hall meeting projected for March 2018.
D. Discuss and approve bids for TWDB application (financial advisor, engineer, attorney).
E. Discuss possible sponsorship for Ben Wiese annual TWUA meeting.
F. Review and approve quotes for motor replacement in office pump room.
***To download and print a copy of this agenda, go to "News & Notices" then click on "Board Meetings"***